Exciting New Logo for Rise and Shine for Jesus!


Hello There! I'm so glad you are reading this post! 
I have been working on a logo for Rise and Shine since my mom never really had one. I created this one for her in her favorite colors and her favorite style. I think she would be very pleased!

Rise and Shine for Jesus
Rise and Shine for Jesus
by Justine Haynes

But the best part is, is that now you ladies can have this special logo on different items around your home. There are necklaces, aprons, mugs, t-shirts, Christmas ornaments and More with the theme on there and you can share these with friends and family and even use it as a tool to share this blog and my mom's devotionals with other ladies to help encourage them in their spiritual walk!

If you didn't already know, the Psalm 121 on the logo was my mom's favorite chapter when she was sick with cancer and the chapter she read every day. When she could no longer read, she had me read it to her and I read it to her even in hospice the day before she died. So, it's a special chapter that she wanted me and all of you to remember! 

So I'm honored to share this special logo with all of you and I hope you will enjoy it and share it with others too! 

*Don't forget to subscribe to this blog to receive all my updates and mom's devotions!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

One Day At A Time