Heavenly Recipe - Great Pasta Sauce Surprise Ingredient


I have a surprise ingredient for you today that I use often and we all just love! If you are ever short on time at the end of a busy day and forgot to defrost the meat, or don't have the finances for meat and want to get some protein in your meal, then this is for you!
All you do is simply add 1-2 beaten eggs to your pasta sauce while it is on a low heat and stir it in until smooth. There will be no scrambled eggs in your sauce - you can't even tell it's there.
(yes, the egg is in my sauce in the picture above)


The egg adds a wonderful mellow and rich undertone to the sauce and leaves everyone at the table saying it's the best sauce ever, Mom! Now, you can add this to jarred sauce or homemade. My family is Italian and as a little girl, I remember my Nana used to do this with soups as well. I do it all the time with soup and pasta and it works very well with our budget so we can fill up our 5 hungry kiddos! 
Hope you try this tasty tip for yourself and enjoy this well loved Italian secret. Buon Appetito :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

One Day At A Time