Haynes Family Baby Update



      Many of you have kindly asked for updates regarding baby #4. The Lord has answered many fervent prayers regarding this. For a while we thought we were going to go with a midwife, but couldn't find one we could afford. My husband has temporary work right now which is just barely over part time so paying for a midwife was out of the question. We didn't have a way to get insurance either as I would be considered a pre-existing condition. Finally, the Lord opened the door for me to get TennCare which is through the state of TN and covers my healthcare 100%! 
   It was such an answer to prayer, but then the next issue was which doctor to go to. I wanted to stick with the midwifery group that delivered my last 2 babies, but they are an hour's drive away and I didn't think they took state insurance. A few weeks later, I found out that they did take TNCare, but I was still hesitant to schedule with them being so far away and my last baby was born in 2 hours! 
   A lady at our church is a nurse, and told me that the hospital in the city that we live in, where she also works, is instituting midwives in November. I was hesitant and had many questions - so many hospitals definition of midwives is different. I just figured it might be better to be safe and go with the midwives I had before. So as soon as my insurance papers were all straightened out, I gave the midwives a call. I asked about the specific midwife that I had the previous times and the secretary told me that she had moved to Springfield (where we live) to a hospital up there to head up a midwifery practice there! I couldn't believe it! The Lord worked it out to where not only do I get to have a midwife in the hospital in the city where I live, it's the exact same midwife that delivered my last 2 babies AND she's in charge of the whole practice there. 
   So now I'm so relieved and grateful that the Lord truly does work behind the scenes for us - even when we have no idea, He's still looking out for us. My first visit with the midwife will be Nov. 6th and the baby is tentatively due March 4th. I'm 6 months along and so will be able to update with the gender in the next few weeks... please keep us in your prayers as we will need a bigger vehicle so we can continue our ministry efforts. We are currently borrowing a car from my husband's parents, but we are in need of a bigger vehicle to hold 6 passengers now! We appreciate your continued prayers for our family and ministry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery