Neat Blessing

   Friday night, my husband and I were able to go on a date, which is the first time in years, so we were thankful for the opportunity. Claudia went with us since I'm nursing her and we joked about it saying that Claudia was going on her first date! :) So here is a picture of her...



When we went to drop off the other 3 children, my step mother asked us to come here because she had something for my husband and I. She explained that she had gone to Goodwill earlier that day before we dropped the kids off and she bought a little satchel there. Well when she got home she was going through the pockets and found a Starbucks card in there and called for the balance on the card and there was $20 on it! 
So she gave us the card to use on our date!


What a very sweet gift and very nice of the Lord to do that for us! 
God has ways of making us smile even in hard times - He is not limited or bound by anything and I'm so thankful that I have Him for my Savior and Helper!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
~James 1:17~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery