May Prayer Letter

   May Prayer Letter


This past month has been a blessing in many ways for us. There are several exciting topics and I will only address some, but am thankful for continued answered prayer.

First, we were able to have very good fellowship time with another missionary and his family going to Sicily. Bro Lieb is a missionary and came by our church during his travels of deputation. My wife and Mrs. Lieb have known each other a long time and had some good fellowship time while the kids played at a local playground. Please pray the Lord meets all their needs and blesses them on their field as they plan to leave in August.

I was scheduled to go to Florida and preach a message at a gathering for a local pastor who has faithfully been “in the pulpit” for 40 years. I was unable to attend the meeting, due to some travel issues…but the Lord’s will is still done nonetheless, even when plans get cancelled. I would like your prayers for deputation travels coming up: my family and I will be traveling to some meetings in NY. Also, please pray I continue to prosper in scheduling meetings to build financial support for the field. –This brings me to a point…please pray for the heart of the church right now. Because many people SAY they can’t tithe or give to missions….but they continue to upgrade their phones, go to Starbucks, eat out, go to the movies, etc. and if these things were “sacrificed” just once a month, you would be able to support a missionary. Please pray about ways you can give and help others to see this as well!

Last but not least. I have only 2 more courses before I am finished with Bible School! I learned a very great amount just by sitting in church under a pastor matched with studying on my own. However, it is needful to continue the study of God’s Word to fill in any gaps and also increase the rate of learning. I am putting this in a prayer letter because I am happy to continue to be a vessel increasing in what God wants. Also, many good things are going on at my home church (NBBC). The outreach ministries are running on full throttle, and even though we don’t see much physical fruit on a weekly basis… you can tell there is more spiritual liberty during local church sermons. Sickness has spread through the church, but still many people are street preaching!
Thanks for praying and support! Souls in Italy are depending on YOU for the gospel.
God Bless,
Bro. Harrison Haynes
Missionary to Italy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery