October 2015 Prayer Letter - The Haynes Family

The Haynes Family
Missionaries to Italy
October 2015



Dear Supporting Churches and Friends,

I am overjoyed to write this month's prayer letter, and couldn't wait to write it after the 1st week of October!
I will begin with the wonderful meetings and Mission's Conferences which God opened the door for us to attend. I attended a wonderful mission's conference during the first week of October where they took us on for support. I got to the meeting on a dead car battery. I didn't tell anybody at the churches about it, just "bummed" jumps to get the van started and on we went. During the mission's conference God provided a car battery for us! This might not get YOU excited to hear, but for me it is answered prayer, and watching God meet a need! Listen to this: I needed a jump start in a separate town from where the mission's conference was being held....the man I asked for help, saw the scripture signs on my van and we started a good conversation. This lead up to the fact that the gentleman actually was a pastor on vacation with his family...I gave him my info and will be presenting the work to his church some time in the future! ---God knows what HE is doing even when things are looking bad to us!

Also during October, I went by a church near Huntsville just as a drop in. While at the church the pastor allowed me to get up and basically present the whole work in Italy!! Just get up cold and present it! What blessings!

I have been praying about an item which would greatly enhance my deputation table AND it is something which I will use during preaching as an illustration in sermons. The problem is that the item is a little expensive and heavy, therefore the shipping and handling is almost as much of the actual purchase of the item. What to do?? How about Pray! Within a week a good friend of mine called me and ask me IF I NEEDED ANYTHING FOR DEPUTATION! --So God is providing and providing and providing, etc,.

Please pray for the many tracts which I get out through the week as well and other methods of the seed being sown even while on deputation. I want to bear fruit for the Lord while on deputation...which is basically just keep doing what I have been doing...but just in different towns.

I have other meetings lined up during November—even during the Thanksgiving time, so God is opening doors! Please continue to pray for us because it's working and God is blessing! I am steadily getting more and more meetings, but please pray that I can continue to present the work around the Upper AL/Lower TN/Eastern TN areas for the next few months. I would like to present the work to as many local churches as possible before next year because we will be "everywhere" during the spring of 2016 on to 2017. Also, the family is doing very well...God Bless you all for praying for us!

In Christ's Service,

Bro. Harrison Haynes
Your Missionary to Italy

Sending Church/Support Address
Bible Believers Baptist Church
120 Capshaw Rd

Madison, AL 25757

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery