Our November Prayer Letter

November 2015 Prayer Letter




Dear Supporting Churches and Friends,


What a wonderful month has gone by...and it went by very quickly for us. This month started with a Great Mission's Conference which God completely opened the door again for us to attend! Here's How God Worked it out: I was making some calls for some deputation meetings in an area which I have not called before (cold calls). I called one pastor and he told me that they were having a mission's conference in a few days, but another missionary who was supposed to be there didn't confirm...and asked if I wanted to attend the conference. So yes, God has been opening doors with getting meetings, and we had meetings even during the Thanksgiving Holiday.


As far as meetings in the future, God is picking up steam with scheduling the meetings. In Two days I scheduled 8 meetings and 2 Mission's Conferences....the next week, I scheduled 6 meetings in one day! Before I wrote this prayer letter, another pastor called me back and invited me to another Mission's Conference. **Please know that I give all credit to Jesus Christ because I KNOW that without Him....nothing is possible.


God has blessed me this past month beyond belief. I had a "blow out" on the interstate which we got that fixed. The NEXT DAY a brother gave me a tire....and a different local business mounted the tire for me at no charge! God answers prayers...maybe you should pray MORE and you will see what I mean!



Prayer Requests:

1. I need 2 new rear tires for the van.

  1. Almost every church I have gone to has prayed that God would get us to the field in a rapid time...I desire to be productive on the field (not hastily, God's timing) ---but I want to ask YOU to please seriously pray for God to unlock the $$ so that we will get to the field in record time.
  2. Continued Good Health for the family.


Thank you again for your kindness and support of this ministry. Please know that I have the majority of 2016 "booked" or at least know where I am going to be for that entire month. God is opening the meetings, please continue to keep us in your prayers. **Thank the Lord, because another missionary is out of our church, when you send support, please note on the check that it is for Bro. Haynes in the memo line. Thanks.




In Christ,


Bro. Harrison Haynes

Your Missionary in Italy



Sending Church/Support Address:

Bible Believers Baptist Church

120 Capshaw Rd

Madison, AL 35757

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery