The Haynes Family Prayer Letter - April 2016

The Haynes to Italy

April 2016





Greetings to all Supporting Churches, Pastors and Friends,

April was a great month for us with deputation! Starting with 8 meetings scheduled in FL it grew to 10 meetings plus a mission's conference! While on the road a pastor invited us to a mission's conference and a different pastor called his pastor friend and got a meeting FOR US. So God has been blessing us left and right.
I wish to tell you about some of your rewards here and now and give you just a taste of what is in store for you because of your sacrifice:

One night after everybody had gone to sleep in the prophet's chamber, I saw a car drive from the road to the church window...and park there...car running. I put my shoes on and went outside to see what was going on. 
 As I walked around the building to where the trash dumpster was I saw a man "digging" through the dumpster. I asked if everything was ok, and he said, "Yeah, just looking for something to eat." I said, wait just a minute...I'll be right back..
 I gave the guy $5, told him I was a missionary and $5 isn't a lot but it will get you a cheeseburger and get you through the night—and I gave him a good chick tract, and told him to read it. This guy was blown because MOST people can spare $5....and MOST people can give a gospel tract with a "have faith", but it's when a person puts ACTIONS BEHIND their beliefs....That's when the Holy Spirit starts to work.
 ==>> I said that to say (according to John 4: 37&38) YOU reap the benefit of the Gospel of Jesus Christ given to this man. This guy will probably NEVER go to a church service...but the Gospel of Christ got to him WHERE HE WAS...thanks to you. You are reaching the "unloved" people. I just thank you for letting me be apart of your mission's team, even on deputation.



Listen to this one! I had a meeting in FL on a Sunday night meeting. 3 hours on the road, 2 traffic jams, and 1 arm load of deputation table stuff, I am walking into the church's "compound". From an outside balcony, a deep African accent asked if I was the preacher? "Yes, I am Brother Haynes, Missionary to Italy." The voice bellowed, "we are up here"...I made my way up the stairs and entered into the room.
 The room was packed with people with my chair open on the very front row, they were already singing...in a different language: Arabic. I started to wonder if I was in the right church: I'm the only white guy (amen, that's fine)...Arabic (humm)...not an "American" group (big hummm). 
 The pastor said I was a missionary and I was going to tell them about missionary work. God greatly impressed on me to not show the presentation video, but just talk and tell them HOW God connects local churches to eternal rewards via mission fields. OBEY GOD. I did what I felt God wanted and it went GREAT, people hugging me, people excited about God's works, etc, etc. 
 Then the pastor said, "Are you going to that church?" pointing to the next building in this compound...I said, "I don't know, who is that?"...."why that's Harvest Baptist Church". Wait! You mean....THIS....isn't Harvest Baptist Church?????
 “No, we are just a Sudanese refuge church” WHAT! You mean I have been in the wrong church the whole time and nobody including ME didn't even know it ?!? ***It wasn't the wrong church to God! HE knew what was going on the whole time!!! God wanted that Sudanese church to hear something....and get this: THEY were expecting somebody to show up and present a missionary work!(You figure that one out!) After the meeting, I went next door and they (the real Harvest Baptist Church) let me present the work in Italy at the close of their service. 2 for 1 deal!
God has been taking very good care of us while on the road.  We are at 7% right now ==>> God has been building it steadily as more and more churches see the need in Italy and are determined to reach the lost for Christ from the harvest fields of Italy.  Amen!

I tell this story to show you, the supporting churches, these are YOUR stories and you should feel free to share them with others as if you were right there with me the whole time. Not ALL results are physical numbers because how many times have YOU shared the gospel with somebody and they didn't get saved right then...but you were still faithful to tell them! Because of your Sacrifice in prayer and financial giving, YOU make it possible for others to hear about our King Jesus. Talk to you next month!
Bro. Harrison Haynes
Your Missionary to Italy


Sending Church/Support
Bible Believers Baptist Church
c/o Harrison Haynes
120 Capshaw Rd
Madison, AL 35757

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery