February Answers to Prayer I Have to Share

For those of you who have been praying about my computer that crashed and all the files that I was concerned about losing, thank you so much! Good news is, that my brother was able to randomly try another method to retrieve the files while he was helping my husband with a project, and it worked!!!
God was so good to answer that prayer for me in His time. Just like my last post about learning patience, I had to wait about 3 months for the Lord to work that out for me. It might not sound like a long time, but when you are the one going through the trial, time is very slow! 
Harrison and I know that God is working on our prayer requests that we bring before Him, and the challenge for us is to watch and wait. 
We are still in need of a van, because we currently cannot all ride in the same car together now that Claudia is born. We have only one car that we are borrowing right now and currently no finances for a van. But we know that somehow, God can work this out for us and give us the transportation we need. Putting your prayer requests out in front of people can be a very humbling experience but yet, it's worth it so "that others can see my life and know that God makes no mistakes" and also to be able to praise Him together as He answers prayers.
If you have something that you need prayer for, please don't hesitate to ask! I know I ask you all to pray for us and our needs, so in return, we are here for you. 
Deputation plans are well under way (which is also why we need a van) and we are praying for meetings to start building up. We are excited to see what the Lord is going to do with this.
Claudia is doing very well and we are all enjoying the newest member of the family! She is a very sweet baby and I'm so thankful for this little life that has been entrusted to us. 
Oh! Harrison also got the email address today to the man who he worked for in Italy and became dear friends with. So he is very excited to correspond with him now as they both have been trying to email each other over the past months, but to no avail. So the Lord worked it out for them and we appreciate your prayers for Marco and his family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery