February Prayer Letter

Here is an update from my husband for February...

Greetings Again,

I hope this email finds everyone well, and working for the LORD.  I am happy to report that I have been working on deputation again.  A very wise Man of God and his dear wife in FL have been giving me encouragement AND giving me new successful strategies for building support.  I have been sending out some intro information to start some meetings.  Please pray about these.
I also want to thank everybody for the prayers…Justine and baby Claudia are doing well.  We had baby Claudia Mandela on Feb. 10th.  The new addition to our family is a blessing and an opportunity for God to send another blessing:  we have a family of 6 and a vehicle which holds 5!   --so please be in prayer for the vehicle needed...I would appreciate it.
Please be in prayer about the church in Rome (the correct one!), Bro. Homan will be on furlough soon and another missionary will be “filling in”.  I know what it is like to work and devote yourself…and then when you leave….the work is always on your mind…please pray that Bro. Homan gets some sleep—because I know him, and the works in Italy will be constantly on his mind during his furlough!
 The weather is starting to allow for more public outreach like street preaching… my intent is to stay faithful wherever I am…and that means still street preaching!

Thanks for still praying for us!  Please also pray for the regular supplies that go along with deputation, because I do want to make good impressions.   There is a favor I will ask, many of the people on this prayer letter are members and pastors of churches that I have already been to and presented the work.  If you could give me a reference, that would mean a lot to me. 

God Bless you,
Bro. Harrison Haynes

Missionary to Italy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery