"Dear Jesus, Please Help Me to Get Saved."

Lately my newly 5 year old little fella, Clarke, has been praying at meals or bed time and it has been such a blessing to hear him pray with his sincere little heart.

What has been especially sweet is how he has been praying that he will get saved and for his 2 younger sisters to also get saved one day. I can honestly say I have never heard anyone ever pray for their own salvation, but what a great concept! 


Clarke doing Bible school with Daddy
When you know that your heart is harboring an attitude or is bitter and hateful and you just don't want to let go of that attitude or even a fear or worry- start where Clarke did and pray and ask God to help you want to change your heart. Before you even repent of whatever you are holding on to, start with a prayer for a heart that wants to change and be right with God. I can guarantee He wants your heart to be in that state too and will answer that prayer! 

 I know the Lord is working on Clarke's heart as he keeps asking more questions about the Lord and his understanding of spiritual matters is deepening.
So please join Clarke in praying for his salvation and pray that Harrison and I will have wisdom as to how to gently lead him to the Lord! I know that Clarke will appreciate that and so do I! 
Clarke in his armor of God!



Matthew 18:3 (KJV) And said , Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted , and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery