September 2015 Prayer Letter

Greetings to All,  
This month started very well. My wife and I (she had) had our 5th child! Clint Iannello Haynes: 9 lbs, 4 oz and 21 inches long. From water break to baby cry was 2 hours. Mommy and baby are both doing very well. God was all over it...because...as we started deputation, we had everything planned out and figured out...no problem at all. However, as we started "on the road" the insurance wasn't going to cover the birth! We found some midwives who would take Justine after being 37 weeks along, but wanted a HUGE amount of money. We didn't have the money...point blank. A very dear church family in FL did a fund raiser for us and provided some money. We were put in contact with a midwife which the original midwife teams seemed to have forgotten about...by the Grace of God, the "new" midwife accepted the money we had which was literally 20% of her normal price!! Glory to God, I have had the pleasure of literaly watching some miracles unfold right in front of my eyes!




I was blessed to present the ministry to some more churches this month, but it was just a little slower due to the birth of the new baby. Most of my meetings were in TN this past month but were very fruitful. I was over joyed to present the ministry to a church in Lebanon, TN this past month because: I called a friend...which turns out was the wrong number. I left a voicemail and the person called me back stating he was the music director at a church and would love to pass the info to the pastor. The pastor of this church is a person I played football with in high school!! So the meeting went well from a wrong number!! Better yet...I walked into this church in Lebanon and saw an elderly lady who I have not seen in years that I used to work with—she is a very dear friend of mine and I had no clue she went to this specific church! She played the piano while I sang (but I really just cried through the whole song) it was a real blessing to me!




God has blown the doors of the meetings for next year! I have many meetings on the horizon, however between now and February things are a little "spotty" so please pray that I pick up a few more meetings (thanks). Please pray for wisdom for the right travel accommodations as we might need to get a trailer soon....plus traveling protection and health for everyone. Please also pray for support to start coming in. October is nearly full of meetings in AL and East TN, so things are going well and I am very glad to be on YOUR missions outreach team. Thank you for your support.






Thanks for your prayers, God Bless,

Brother Harrison Haynes…Missionary to Italy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery