Prayer Letter - December 2015

Haynes Family
Missionaries to Italy
December 2015



Dear Pastors, Churches, and Friends,

December was a great month for us and I am pleased as to how it turned out for meetings. I have some amazing deputation stories I wish to share with you. I can see God working on our deputation thanks to you praying for us!

The first week of December I caught the sickness which was going around...except it didn’t go away. After the cold ran it’s course, my throat was still sore and I could barely talk. I presented the ministry to Italy at a church with the sore throat and with the microphone I made it through no problem. However...The NEXT day...I couldn’t talk! My voice was literally gone. This made it impossible to call churches for more meetings. During the next 3 days which I could not speak...I had 2 pastors CALL ME and give me a spot in their mission’s conferences!

EX 4:12: “...and I will be with thy mouth…” God accomplished his will despite Moses’ speaking problem and I am happy to tell you HE stills helps even when you can’t speak!

I want to also thank you for your prayers for our meetings...because we have been booking meetings into 2017. I believe 2016 is going to be a good year for us. We have many meetings in many different areas and I am thankful for the meetings. We have had churches take us on for support and I believe some people have really started to have their own burdens for the people in Italy. I can see it on their faces when I am presenting the ministry —all of a sudden they get this look as if they have connected two pieces of a puzzle together. THEY, the supporting church members, are the connection for people in Italy to hear the Gospel.

Thank you again for your continued support of prayer and financial sacrifice to send the Gospel to the lost in Italy.


In Christ,



Bro. Harrison Haynes
Your Missionary in Italy





Sending Church/Support Address:
Bible Believers Baptist Church
120 Capshaw Rd

Madison, AL 35757

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haynes Family Prayer Letter - October 2018

Senses Secured

Self Discovery